“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
Cosmetic DentistryIf you are not 100% happy with your smile and are looking for a cosmetic, let Ansarian dental clinic give you the smile that you have always wanted. Our cosmetic services improve the overall appearance and functionality of your teeth – without the use of surgery!
Cosmetic Dentistry services that we provide:
- Porcelain VeneersPorcelain veneers is a very popular procedure, which improves the appearance of your smile by fixing cracks, stains, gaps, chips, unevenly sized, or crooked teeth. A veneer is a thin, protective cover that is bonded to the front of each tooth. Each one is custom-made by the team at Ansarian Dental Clinic to create a beautifully white, even smile in a short amount of time.
- Dental Crowns & BridgesDental crowns and bridges are two of the many options available for replacing missing teeth. A crown, sometimes called a cap, is used to build up tooth structure so that it can function as a natural tooth. A bridge works along with a crown to fill the space left by a missing tooth or series of teeth to restore the proper functionality to your bite. Our dentist creates custom bridges to not only replace missing teeth but also to enhance the beauty of your smile.
- Laser Teeth WhiteningLaser teeth whitening is the fastest and best way to get that perfectly white smile. Some of the more out-dated methods do not deliver the same results within the short period of time as laser whitening. You no longer need to deal with messy trays at home or in the office.
- Laser Gum SurgeryIf you have been diagnosed with periodontal disease and require gum surgery, there is now a less invasive solution. Laser gum therapy is a new procedure that uses a laser to treat the infected tissue, and then allows the mouth and gums to heal much quicker than with traditional surgical methods.
- InvisalignAs an alternative to wire braces, Invisalign is an orthodontic device that uses transparent, incremental aligners to adjust and straighten teeth. No other orthodontic system works as effortlessly as Invisalign — which can create a perfect smile to transform your appearance.
Benefits are as follow:
Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Each set of aligners, move the teeth about 0.25 millimeters per aligner.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position. You’ll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.